Graphic Photos: Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire


Ghana In House Fire

Family Of 7 Burns To Death Ghana In House Fire

Seven people including a man, his four children and two visitors lost their lives when fire engulfed a flat at house number W.297 at Worakese, a surburb of Asante Mampong, Ghana, in the early hours of June 3. They were sadly  trapped by burglar proof and neighbours could not even enter and rescue them.

According to the landlady, Madam Elizabeth Amoah, at about 12:30am in the early hours of Friday, they heard people shouting that one of the flats in the house was on fire.

She said they woke up and saw that the three-bedroom flat occupied by the deceased, Mr Isaac Botwe, an Estate Officer at Obuasi, his four children and two of his guests was on fire.

READ ALSO :  Man Dies While Having S*x With Student In Ebonyi

They called the Fire Service from Mampong and Ejura but before they could bring the fire down, the occupants have been burnt beyond recognition. Their bodies have been deposited at Mampong District hospital mortuary for autopsy.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

See graphic photo below…..

fire1 fire2

Share This With Your Friends

ADS:- CLICK HERE TO ADVERTISE WITH US OR SUMMIT AN ARTICLE

My Name is Williams, the Founder/CEO of this Blog, I am a full time Blogger and Social Media Publicist. I'm an undergraduate of FUTMINNA. Kindly Subscribe above to get our latest News via Your Email. Its Nice Having You Here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *