Graphic photo: Girl dies after being electrocuted by power bank in Ghana

latest news

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. So sad!

READ ALSO :  If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price (#87) Call These Numbers

Pic of the deceased below

latest news


Share This With Your Friends


My Name is Williams, the Founder/CEO of this Blog, I am a full time Blogger and Social Media Publicist. I'm an undergraduate of FUTMINNA. Kindly Subscribe above to get our latest News via Your Email. Its Nice Having You Here.

1 Comment

  1. nura ibrahim

    May 29, 2015 at 4:59 am

    Oh my Godd

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *